Monday, June 14, 2010

DJ For a Minute - Lovely Day



I absolutely love music! Yeah I know, how orignial. My musical taste depends entirely upon my mood so this new and oh so creative installment that I have dubbed "DJ For a Minute" will be totally random music video posts based on whatever strikes my fancy at the time. And lest that complete and utter douche otherwise known as Pauly D from Jersey Shore thinks I'm trying to steal his DJ thunder (yes, somehow he was nominated for "America's Best DJ), know that I fully intend to stick with my day job...

Today I'm grooving on Lovely Day which pretty much describes the day I enjoyed today. Crank up those computer speakers people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and appreciated. You do not have to sign up or give your contact information to be able to comment. Feel free to comment anonymously if you like. Just fill my box up. It makes me so very happy!