Thursday, September 9, 2010

B.O.N.e ME …Just for One Night



If you read my snarky little blog with any sort of frequency then you know that I’m on a major mission to get B.O.N.’ed. And yes, it is true that I’m known for shamelessly posting half-naked self portraits of myself dancing around all in an attempt to get those special BLOGGER powers that be just to notice me …and give me the hot B.O.N.’ing that I’m so totally craving.

I also gratefully welcome any and all Blog Pimps or Pimpettes that can assist me in achieving that coveted blogging milestone that is otherwise known as BLOG of NOTE. But it isn’t always just about me. There are plenty of times that I too want to put on the ole pimp mama hat and give a shout out to something or someone that I feel deserves some recognition.

Today I want to shine the spotlight on this incredible band called Jeremy Buck & The Bang. They are handsome, talented and deliciously entertaining musicians that I am so proud to call my friends. If you haven’t yet heard of them then please allow me to introduce the amazing Jeremy, Joel, Chris and Mark along with their most recent music video “Just for One Night”:



If you liked what you heard then please let me know. Maybe there is a chance that I can work my magic and help send them to your part of the world -- so that you too can get ‘Bucked’.

And BLOGGER, if by some miraculous chance that you happen to be reading this, then would you please B.O.N. me …Just for One Night?

xo The Empress

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great video!
    Having a shite day and this made me smile :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still trying to work out how to vote darling Empress. Perhaps we need to sacrifice a goat to the Blogger gods... or a virgin, oh hang on, they are a protected species these days, bugger

    ReplyDelete
  3. You deserve to be BONed. I have a feeling a good old fashioned BONing will be coming your way soon.

    In the meantime i'll continue to pimp you. Just don't be makin' me wait for ma cut.

    SD
    http://simpledudecomplexworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Empress! How do you go about getting B.O.N'ed my dear? Would be more than happy to roll my sleeves up and start cracking some skulls if I can be of any assistance :)
    Molly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I don't know how I can help you out with the B.O.N. thing, but I'm more than happy to help pimp out your friends music. I loved them! Kept watching videos on YouTube for like 30 minutes. If they are ever near Sacramento, CA, I NEED to know. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Nat: Glad you enjoyed the video and that it helped make your day a bit brighter!

    ------------------
    @Mynx: You are such a doll! Perhaps Annah knows the secret to achieving B.O.N.'ing status.

    ------------------
    @Simple Dude: Are you speaking of literal bonings or blogosphere B.O.N.'ings? ; )

    ------------------
    @Molly Malone: Hello to you my dear. I think the whole B.O.N.'ing process is a bit of a mystery. Glad to know that you are offering your skull cracking skills. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. @J.Day: I'm sure Jeremy Buck & The Bang would be thrilled to know you enjoyed the video. They are very good about responding to emails from fans if you want to contact them via their website (I included a link in this post). If you are serious about Sacramento please let me know.
    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These guys are really great and the song is totally addictive. Do you know if any of the guys are single? I just might have a crush on one of them. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Anonymous: Very addictive indeed! Which one are you referring to?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and appreciated. You do not have to sign up or give your contact information to be able to comment. Feel free to comment anonymously if you like. Just fill my box up. It makes me so very happy!