Monday, May 9, 2011

Overlords and More Word Pervery



With a bit of perseverance, a few prayers, several submissions, a couple of cases of booze and some nudie photos used as bribes, I am pleased to announce that Urban Dictionary finally decided to publish my fourth NEW WORD entry into their amusing online dictionary.

Being that my latest word perv concoction is in direct reference to “He Who Shall Not Be Named”, their legal people probably scrutinized the hell out of each and every word of my new definition fearing that the incredibly cuckoo-for-cocoa-puffs Warlock might get all litigious and try to sue their pants off.

You can view my Urban Dictionary definition for GONE SHEEN by clicking on this link. Once you get there please click on the “thumbs up” button. If you are so inclined then feel free to hit that thumb sign several times daily and for all of eternity.

Let’s wear the frick out of that thumbs up button my lovelies! Doing so will help make the phrase “GONE SHEEN” famous. Plus it might even increase the likelihood that The Warlock will find out about the word, get his knickers in a twist and actually try to file suit against someone.




On another note, I have been slightly remiss in acknowledging the always entertaining Bruce over at JADIP who kindly bestowed me with the awesome Overlord Award. In thanks I ask that you please stop by JADIP and show Bruce and his adorable doggy Tucker some bloggy love.

By now I’m sure you’ve all figured out that I don’t tend to follow too many rules. However, this particular award requires that I state what I will decree in my new position as overlord and I thought I might actually play along:

I thy Royal Empress Overlord hereby command that all shitty drivers, jackwagon politicians, and fame-whoring celebutards IMMEDIATELY pack their belongings and move to another planet. This official banishment commences NOW and lasts FOREVER.

Have a fantabulous week and don’t forget to vote for my new word GONE SHEEN over at Urban Dictionary.

Thanks and Much Love,
The Empress

29 comments:

  1. Sometimes I go sheen, but only during the weekends :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've yet to Go Sheen. I'm saving up for a tiger blood transfusion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Danger Boy: Soon enough ...I might know where you can get some for cheap...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the Urban Dictionary publishing!

    But... tell me more about these nudie pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant use of Gone Sheen. I gave it my thumbs up. My little brother Bruce know I love him! For those that don't know him, get your butts over there. He's hysterically funny, smart and sincere.

    ReplyDelete
  6. who is this sheen guy you speak of???

    lol, great post as usual, and i have thumbed up your 4th entry!

    great rule!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the Urban Dictionary publishing, and I went and gave it a thumbs up.

    And congrats on the Overlord Award, and I loved your 3 things!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Gone Sheen"-I love it! Will do the clicky for you, love.~

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Lost.in.Idaho: Thanks. The photos are the one's I'm considering posting in the event I get B.O.N'ed (Blog of Note). Want to be the campaign manager for that endeavor?

    @Bouncin' Barb: Thank you for your thumbs up! And yes, our Brucey is the bee's knees!!!

    @Oilfield Trash: See, I knew if I just kept trying they would eventually publish my drivel. Thanks for your thumbs up!

    @Katsidhe: Merci for the clicky!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been working on getting 'Vehicular Tourette's' in there too babe, so I feel it :) I made a bunch of my friends (awesome bitches) thumb you too, so I'm hoping that you are gratified and not too sore ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Molly Malone: Thank you so much for helping pimp out my new word. I really appreciate it. On another note, your comment box is acting up when I tried to leave you a comment today.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You should get an award for this new word. Charlie Sheen sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect! The phrase. The meaning. Really great.

    ReplyDelete
  14. God stuff - I try not to go Sheen

    ReplyDelete
  15. @J.Day: I am pleased that you are pleased : )

    @Anonymous: That would be affirmative on the last part of your comment.

    @Middle Child: I'll take perfect and great. Thanks so much!

    @David L Macaulay: But when you do, is it good?

    ReplyDelete
  16. gone and clicked for you. Very good use of the phrase.
    And I totally agree with your ruling as overlord

    ReplyDelete
  17. congrats on your award and your word. you are awesome as always

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think I go sheen when I get wasted but seeing as I don't remember any of being wasted I'm not sure. Got my thumb up. Will click again later. Awesome rule!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gone sheen's ok. Torpedo of truth – waaay better.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I voted UP and congrats on the word. In other words, dare I say it? Duh! Winning!

    ReplyDelete
  21. @Bruce: I like that you thumbed up my entry, but do sort of wonder why typing that feels so dirty ; )

    @Mynx: Thanks chickadee!

    @Becca: You are too kind : )

    @Laynee: Tee hee! Thank you for your thumbs up and glad you enjoyed my new proclomation.

    @Copyboy: What? No love ; )

    @SharleneT: Awesome and thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOL... but isn't that an out hole? te he te he...

    ReplyDelete
  23. @Bruce: If you are referring to what I think you are, then OUT only!!! Hope your week is going well my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  24. That is the best entry I've ever seen on Urban! I can even see it trending on Twitter. Have you tried? If not, you should. It's genius. I never get published; I'll have to take into account some of your bribery techniques.
    Ava

    ReplyDelete
  25. I've got to use that phrase in an upcoming blog post. I'm digging it. Congrats on the award! It's nice to get awards with cool names so I know you're proud.

    ReplyDelete
  26. @Thank, Q: Merci! Knock your socks off my friend. I'd love for my phrase to go global!

    ReplyDelete
  27. @Title Loans: Thanks Ava! I'm not sure how to get my phrase trending on twitter but that sounds like a great idea. No doubt you will get something published on urban dictionary. Just keep trying : )

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and appreciated. You do not have to sign up or give your contact information to be able to comment. Feel free to comment anonymously if you like. Just fill my box up. It makes me so very happy!